Versatile fiddle block for 12 mm rope with continuous stainless steel bracket. The bolt with a split ring can be removed if necessary.
The sturdy stainless steel tab shows the type of bearing used and the maximum rope thickness at a glance - a practical feature of all articles in the S-block series.
Further advantages at a glance:
- optimal rope guidance due to curved side panels
- side parts and pulleys made of UV-resistant, glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- dimensionally stable, continuous stainless steel strap for added stability and safety
- indication of the type of bearing used and maximum rope thickness on the stainless steel tab
- no sharp ridges on the rivet head thanks to tumble riveting
- »Made in Germany« - manufactured in our own factory in Iserlohn, North Rhine-Westphalia
- constant quality checks - before, during and after production
- excellent price/performance ratio