The effective and flexible long-term protection against moisture – Made in Germany.
FlexDry from SPRENGER reduces high relative humidity in closed spaces with little or no ventilation.
- Quality - Made in Germany, the innovative dehumidifier - absorbed liquid turns to gel - 100% safe
- the long-term protection against moisture in cars, caravans or camper vans, cars, trucks, motorcycles, garages, bathrooms, cellars or bedrooms
- small, compact, powerful - flexibly applicable protection against mould, corrosion, rust, fogged windows or bad, musty smells for house, apartment or yacht
- removes excess moisture from the room air through a special mixture of calcium chloride and starch.
- directly applicable disposable air dehumidifier cushions - unpack bag, lay down, ready - perfect for your vehicle, cellar, wardrobe, bathroom or even cartons - disposal üll;ll
Protection against mold, corrosion (rust), mildew stains, fogged up windows or bad smells in closed rooms with little or no ventilation.
Absorbs up to 200% of its own weight in moisture. Effective for several months depending on ambient climate. Unnecessary, flexible placement thanks to compact dimensions.
absorbed moisture transforms into a gel and is never liquid.
Non-dangerous granules of calcium chloride and starch. Disposal üv;via the house’ll.
Made in Germany – Tested by independent institutes.
Various fields of application
Apartly suitable for boats, caravans, sheds, distribution cabinets, roofs, cellars, crawling basements, guest rooms, cloakrooms, garden shelters, kitchen cupboards, safes and wäshelters.
The FlexDry is delivered airtight packed. As soon as the dehumidifier is exposed to the air, it becomes active.
The FlexDry should therefore only be removed from the film for final use in order to reduce moisture in the intended room.
The bag must be positioned as high as possible with the subject facing up. The surface must not be covered so that the FlexDry can achieve its optimum effect. Please note that the bag must not come into contact with metal, leather or other absorbent materials.